02 03 My Happy Place: Updated Half Bathroom 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Updated Half Bathroom

34
It's finished!
All in all I couldn't be happier with how my first miter saw project turned out!  I started back in the half bathroom where not many people see, in case I made a bunch of embarrassing mistakes!
For all photos of this project before and during, you can click HERE and HERE.

Remember how it looked before?



Here's the after:


 
Remember these cabinets?


Here they are now:


Before:


After:



 Remember that awesome artwork I put together for under $13?
Click HERE for that post.
They were the perfect thing for this wall!







I love how "real" the bead board wallpaper looks!
Click HERE to learn more about it.



Here are some side by sides.




Just look at the difference the trim around the window makes!
Can you see subtle differences in this picture?  That is a sneak peak of the updates in my laundry room that I will be posting soon!

Peace out ya'll!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38