02 03 My Happy Place: Half Bath In Progress... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Half Bath In Progress...

34
The project is coming along nicely, except I would like to know, who is the little elf that prints the instructions on this wallpaper???
Can you see it?


I mean what the heck?



I had to grab the granny glasses to make any sense out of it!
But so far so good, I'm liking how easy it went up and have given it a good coating of white paint.  


While it was  drying I tackled the cabinet doors.


Removed the doors and knobs..


..and filled in a hole on each cabinet with wood filler, because I'm going with knobs that only require only one hole.


I used Wood Filler in Golden Oak that I got at Lowes. 


But really???


I painted the cabinets with Valspar paint from Lowe's in the color Betsy Ross House Brown in a soft gloss finish.


With these crystal knobs.


I found plenty of trim leftover from 17 years ago to trim out the window and the walls!  That's always nice to save a little money there!
 

What's that?  Oh, you want to see a bigger view of that baby of mine?


Isn't she lovely?  I'm having a blast with her!  
Check back on Monday to see the trim and the finished project! 


~Cammi~

Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38