02 03 My Happy Place: A Little Upcoming Project... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Little Upcoming Project...

34
I can't wait to get started on this little project!  I just got the call that my beadboard wallpaper was in, so I did  not walk, but ran to the Home Depot to pick it up!  Have you seen this?  I've read some reviews and people seem to love it!  You get the same beadboard look, but it's so much easier to install and far less expensive.  Sign me up, I say!  Here are some of my favorite pictures I've seen with the wallpaper:

(Source: Southern Hospitality blog)



Source: Creations by Kara


Source: BHG Centsational Girl



Source: My Colortopia


The look of beadboard in a convenient wallpaper!  Can't wait to get started!
 This project will take place in our little half bath just off the laundry room.  I think I have decided on the paint color Gray Cloud by Benjamin Moore to go above the beautiful white beadboard wallpaper.  
Barring any unforeseen issues, I will be starting this project tomorrow...
 with lots of pictures,
 and honest reviews!  
Yay!

~Cammi~

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38