02 03 My Happy Place: 30 DAYS OF THRIFTED OUTFITS - DAY 30 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

30 DAYS OF THRIFTED OUTFITS - DAY 30

34
Well here we are at day 30.  What a fun month! I will certainly do another 30 day challenge of some kind!  

To see all 30 days' outfits, click HERE.

Today's outfit is all about details and texture, and one of my favorite thrift finds:
  this black leather and faux fur trimmed vest!  

I just love the cute shape that the fur trimming gives this look.  I also love the flower detail on the skirt and how it pulls the whole outfit together. 
I paired it with some ribbed tights and of course, my favorite black thrifted booties.  Still can't believe someone would thrift these, but I'm so glad they did! :)









Black leather vest:  $6
Black shirt:  Previously owned
Skirt:  $4
Booties:  $5

Wow, I need to wrap my mind around the idea that tomorrow is Dec. 1st!  Time to shift into high gear with holiday prep!  One of the first things to do is take our family picture, but my family is soooo not on board with the whole family picture thing!  Stinkers!  We're not going to match, we're not going to be fancy, we're not going to be complete with two gone, it will be a very "real" photo.  I'll just be glad to get one. :)

Now, I'm off to replace just a few more bulbs on my Christmas tree and get the dang thing decorated!  It's only been up in my living room for a week now ...... 
good grief!  
It's quite a lot of work decorating for the Holidays, but it's amazing how having your home decorated really brings the Spirit of the Season alive!  
Happy Decorating everyone!

Linking up HERE // HERE // HERE // HERE



Labels:

35 36 37 38