My Happy Place: 30 DAYS OF THRIFTED OUTFITS - DAY 26
A big and warm Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
If I was with you, I'd give you a big hug and stuff an olive in your face!
Just kidding, I'd probably take a nice nap on your couch though, which is what I'm sure I will be doing later this afternoon!
Let me just take a minute and pretend like we are sitting around my mom's Thanksgiving table, and tell you a few things I'm thankful for:
- The true Gospel of Jesus Christ
- My husband and each individual one of my five kids
- My good parents, and my husband's good parents
- My health
- The peaceful place where I live
- Good people
- Heat in the winter
- My friends
- Funny people
- Nuts of all kinds (case in point: I've eaten half a can of blanched peanuts as I write!)
To name a few.
On to today's outfit.
This sweater is super comfortable, paired with some leggings and cognac boots, it will make a comfy Thanksgiving outfit.
Coldwater Creek sweater (thrifted): $15
Leggings: Previously owned
Boots: Free, from Shey's pile to be thrifted
Labels: 30 days of thrifted outfits