02 03 My Happy Place: 30 DAYS OF THRIFTED OUTFITS - DAY 20 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

30 DAYS OF THRIFTED OUTFITS - DAY 20

34
Friday is always a good day, but today was particularly good because it started with cinnamon rolls and juice at the elementary school with my boy!  Followed by a brisk walk with the dog, a little house cleaning, and preparing for a wedding tomorrow.  I love wedding days!

Today's outfit is completely thrifted except for the jeans.  Like I said earlier, I will spend the money for new jeans and pants that fit, but really anything else can be thrifted!  I think this hounds tooth button up looks great underneath this Anne Taylor pinstriped denim jacket, and the two patterns play so nice together.  The boots, you could say are thrifted, because I pulled them from my daughters bag of clothes going to the thrift store.  :)
 I LOVE when she gives clothes away!

















Happy Weekend everyone!

Hounds tooth shirt:  $4
Anne Taylor denim jacket:  $8
Pants: Previously owned
Boots:  Free - pulled from Shey's thrift pile





Linking up HERE // HERE // HERE   

Labels:

35 36 37 38