02 03 My Happy Place: 30 DAYS OF THRIFTED OUTFITS - DAY 14 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

30 DAYS OF THRIFTED OUTFITS - DAY 14

34
Ahhh it's the weekend, and hopefully you all are sleeping in and enjoying a lazy Saturday, or getting up and getting accomplished -- whichever suits you best!  
In light of recent events, I just have to say how thankful I am to live here in the good old US of A and so thankful for the freedoms that we enjoy.  I'm thankful for the good people of this world, I know there are so many, despite those who like to make the world seem like a scary place.   My heart aches for people who are affected by evil in this world.  My heart aches to know there is so much evil in this world.  I'm mindful of the worlds of Martin Luthor King Jr. who said,
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.  Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."  
May we each love a little bigger today, and share that love with more than just our families. 
Spread good.
On to today's post which seems so trivial.
 My favorite part of this outfit is this comfy DKNY cardigan, even though it seemed a little pricey for being thrifted.  ;)  
We're "thrift spoiled", aren't we?  
Love the 3/4 sleeves that make it a transitional piece that could be worn in spring, summer, or fall, and pretty sure I will wearing it in winter, too! 










Make it a good day where ever you are!

DKNY Cardigan: $8
Black pants: previously owned
Boots:  $5
Animal print top: $3




Labels:

35 36 37 38