02 03 My Happy Place: 30 DAYS OF THRIFTED OUTFITS - DAY 1 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

30 DAYS OF THRIFTED OUTFITS - DAY 1

34
I'm so happy and excited to begin this fun little project that I have undertaken for the month of November!
I love having new things to wear every now and then, who doesn't? 
(I used the term *new* loosely) 
Also, I love adding new items to my wardrobe to add more variety, BUT I don't like spending a lot of money on expensive clothes.  Especially when I can get clothes that are in great condition, that look good on me, for a fraction of the cost of a new outfit!  

So, with that, I'm excited to go through my closet and show you some of the things I've found, most of them cheap to FREE, and maybe it will inspire you, too!  I asked Shey if she wanted to jump in with me, because she's quite the thrifty fashionista, too!


*Disclaimer: I am NOT a fashion blogger, nor do I know the "proper" way to pose in front of a camera... but I do have fun with it. 
:)

30 Days of Thrifted Outfits  (Day 1)

What I love about this outfit:
The texture! 
 This is a rain coat with a super high rubbery sheen, and the skirt has a strip down the side made of smooth satin.









Jacket: $5
Skirt: $4
Shoes: Free (from a niece at a garage sale)

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38