02 03 My Happy Place: What I Learned From Stake Conference 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

What I Learned From Stake Conference

34
For some reason it seemed really easy for me to listen.  You know, sometimes it's a little difficult, you get distracted by the children in front of you, your mind wanders to other things, you are sleepy and try to keep yourself awake by rubbing the arms of your children...  is it just me?

Things were different this time.  I could really listen.  I paid attention.  Each talk was awesome.  Each talk had a place in my life and struck a personal cord.  The Spirit speaks to each person individually, but here is what I learned and came away with a renewed commitment to improve on:


I believe we are each given specific messages for ourselves at the right time.
These are right for me, right now.

“Yea, behold, I will tell you in your mind and in your heart, by the Holy Ghost, which shall come upon you and which shall dwell in your heart. “Now, behold, this is the spirit of revelation” (D&C 8:2–3;)



Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38