02 03 My Happy Place: Wall Stencils 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Wall Stencils

34

I'm really drawn to stencils lately and thinking I need try it out in my home.  What I love is the beautiful look of wallpaper but without the cost!  I guess the actual cost (besides the paint) is your time.
For me, I especially love those with subtle differences between the two colors like this one, for example.
 
Photo from Gadding Gal





The neutral colors in this stencil really add texture and provide a gorgeous backdrop to an otherwise uninteresting space.
 Photo from Royal Design Studios




I love everything about this one, the whimsical circle pattern and color are perfect!
Photo from Stencil Ease 




 I think if I were to stencil a color, this beautiful color might be the one.  Love it.
Found on Houzz





 Of all these stencil options, I think this actual pattern is my absolute favorite!  What a difference it makes in this darling nursery!
Photo from Cozy.Cottage.Cute







Imagine the statement this one would make in your house!
Found on Etsy




Wow, fancy!  I really like how the crisp white balances the bold stencil pattern in this bedroom.
Source





Maybe you don't dare stencil a whole wall?  How about just a little nook, or maybe the back of a shelving unit?
Original source unknown







So many graphic designs and patterns to suit anyone's taste!

Found on Amazon






  I like how the large, picture windows keep this big, bold pattern from taking over the room.  So pretty!
Photo from Artfire



Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38