02 03 My Happy Place: Favorite Laundry Stain Remover! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Favorite Laundry Stain Remover!

34


Got stains?
Got bad stains?
Got stains that have been through the dryer?
(Raising my hand) I do!  Well, did.
 I have recently learned about the stain remover to beat all stain removers!  
Ohh my goodness.
I heard from a friend on Facebook that it has saved her life!  She said it got out almost any stubborn stain, even the ones that have gone through the dryer several times!  Well, that's the kind of information that I just don't ignore.  I wrote it down, and put it to the test. 

You need the following 3 items:

*Please note: the Dawn dish soap in this picture is NOT the one you need, you need the original Dawn, which comes in a blue bottle. 
  1. Baking soda
  2. Hydrogen peroxide
  3. Original Dawn dish soap
You'll want to get a little plastic container, even those little travel size clear shampoo bottles will work.  Pour in some baking soda, about 1/4 of the bottle.  Next, add hydrogen peroxide until about 2/3 full.  Finally, top it off with Dawn dish soap.  Shake it up well.  Then, just squirt it onto your stain and rub it in.  Leave it for awhile to work it's magic, (maybe an hour?) then wash in the washing machine.


You can also make a super strength paste of it in a little plastic container with a lid:
  1. Fill container 5% full with baking soda.
  2. Squirt dawn dish soap until almost full.
  3. Top it off with hydrogen peroxide.
  4. Mix it up really well with a plastic spoon.
I can tell you, I've been able to get out every single stain with the exception of paint.  I'm sick that I threw away a darling over sized jersey because of stains that I know this would remove!!! 
Amazing.  Do most of you already know about this?
I'm a HUGE fan!

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38