02 03 My Happy Place: Non Alcoholic New Years Eve Drinks 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Non Alcoholic New Years Eve Drinks

34


    So, I've been all over the web looking for a great drink for our family's New Years Eve food party, and here are my top picks!

 Holiday Punch II  
Photo and recipe from Aleta at Allrecipes
Holiday Punch II Recipe 
* sounds delicious with pineapple juice in it*


Cranberry Lime Spritzer
Photo and recipe from Amber @ Pretty Providence
 
*anything with a last name of "spritzer" sounds an extra level of delicious to me*


The Perfect Thanksgiving (Holiday) Drink
Photo and recipe by Kristi @ I Should Be Mopping The Floor 
An easy holiday cocktail {with a non-alcoholic version, too}. Impress your guests without much fuss! Only three ingredients. 
*this is pretty similar to the previous one, but adding Martinelli's sparkling cider to the cranberry takes it up a notch*



Sparkling Breakfast Punch
Photo and recipe from My Recipes
  Sparkling Breakfast Punch Recipe
 *orange, pineapple, and pomegranate juices in this drink sound so very tropical*



 Dole Pineapple Whips
Photo and recipe from High Heels And Grills
 
  *ahhhh...this reminds me of my first (and second, and third) trip to Hawaii!  Mmm come to mama*



Strawberry Pina Colada 
Photo and recipe from High Heels And Grills
                                                                                              
  *this is the childrens' pick so far*



Sonic Grape Limeade (Copycat)
And another awesome photo and recipe from High Heels And Grills
           
 *I love ANYTHING grape, but a grape limeade makes me a little goo goo*


Fruit Punch
Photo and recipe from Jaclyn @ Cooking Classy
            http://www.cookingclassy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/fruitpunch.jpg 
 *I've always loved this combination for a quick drink in a snap, but the almond extract would only make it that much better!  Plus, I'm proud to say this popular food blogger (Jaclyn @ Cooking Classy) is my nephew's darling wife! What an amazing girl!  

Hmmm.  What to make, what to make.
I can see I'm going to have to make all of them at least once.  So many good choices out there!
I'll be stewing over this one for a day or two...


~Cammi~






                                 

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38