My Happy Place: Corn Flakes Christmas Wreaths
Today's post is brought to you by...
Calli, Kade, and Joyschool!
(Any Joyschool moms out there?)
Calli and Kade have been begging to make these, so we just whipped up a batch today.
And just like *that* they were gone.
You gotta double the batch.
Such simple little things, but ohhh so good!
I actually didn't have enough Corn Flakes, so I added some Rice Krispies to make up the rest. Can you tell?
Recipe for Christmas Wreaths
Take them out of the freezer just before serving.
- Melt 35 large marshmallows with a cube of butter.
- Add 2 teaspoons green food coloring and 2 teaspoons vanilla.
- Pour over 4 cups of corn flakes.
- Let cool enough to work with.
- Butter muffin tin and put a heaping tablespoon of the mixture in each cup.
- By putting a hole in the middle, shape each into a wreath with your fingers.
- Place small red cinnamon candies strategically in each wreath to look like holly berries.
They'll make ya happy, watch out!
OH and hey! How are you doing on your Christmas budget? Do you have one?
I am sticking with mine like a faithful girlfriend! On the blog tomorrow....
Labels: Christmas wreaths, Corn Flakes, holidays, recipes